These two are at opposite ends of the spectrum. Oldest & youngest. Both birth orders have perks & both have struggles. I’m a middle child, so I only know what they’re experiencing from observation, but thought it’d be fun to compare for now. (Middle child post coming in the future)
- Has to learn the hard way & paves the way for the rest of the crew.
- Gets to be the first to experience new things.
- Unofficially nominated “parent’s helper” by the time siblings come around.
- The ONLY child to receive 100% of parents attention for a short time.
- Never lack opportunities for observing constant entertainment.
- The entire family adores you, which means you’d probably like us to stop touching you.
- You can get by, just hangin out. You aren’t expected to add to the entertainment if you don’t want to.
- You’ve seen all of the others make plenty of mistakes & know what NOT to do.