I know you’ve all been waiting oh so eagerly for this post. I’m a middle kid, only girl… so I’m pretty familiar with this lifestyle. It was promised a few months back, so here it is:
- Watch & learn… the learn what works & what doesn’t
- Quite honestly, they get away with WAY more. Middles are usually just active participants of the general activities
- They’re like the glue… usually hold the group together. They’ve got close relationships with both ends.
- Always have a playmate & friend
- Great independent learners & actually appreciate a bit of alone time once in a while.
Conclusion…middle kids are pretty great!