Well… in continuing my self care, I needed to update my wardrobe. With our lifestyle change, I’ve shed a few pounds & most of my clothes are simply too large. Plus, most of them were getting pretty worn.
I love shopping, fashion & all that goes along with it. However, I simply don’t make time, or take the energy to do it often enough. AND….you KNOW I’m not eager to take 4 kids 5 & under clothes shopping for mama…. that’s asking for frustration!
Insert Stitchfix! It’s an incredible blessing. I’ve got a stylist & personal shopper… kind of. Wooohoo!
Here’s the basics:
1. Got to Stitchfix & create a profile.
2. Answer a few basic questions about you & your style.
3. Let your stylist know if there’s any specific items your looking for this month.
4. Pay $20, wait for your box.
5. When it arrives keep & pay for what you like, send the rest back in the pre-paid shopping envelope within 3 days.
6. Schedule your next fix…. DONE!